Easter Random Dozen
March 31, 2010
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
I think they look and feel and taste like nuclear waste. Does that answer the question?
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Chocolate, screaming, smoking (sad but true).
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
I love the rain as long it is not a storm. I like to walk in a warm summer rain. I love the smell after a rain.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
I guess to be safe I would say .......
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
A nose ring because the hole would eventually grow closed if not used. A tattoo is forever.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Just husband and I for dinner. Turkey and etc.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Cadbury peanut butter eggs. NOT the kind when cracked open they resemble an egg. EWWW.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
The stand of popples across the road from us. They are not yet greened up.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
I am reading a cozy mystery. The other book I am reading is called "The King Of Lies". I don't know yet if I like it or not.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Doing the windows is hardest for me. It means taking down the storms, cleaning them, cleaning the screens, putting up the screens, then putting away the storms. All of my windows are done from the inside that way. But then I have to go outside and wash all of the outside of the windows. I have 15 windows to do.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
I was going to say zero because I only wear Birkensotcks but then I opened my trunk this afternoon and there was a pair of flip flops. I don't know where they came from but they must be mine.
12. Which color makes you happiest?
Yellow, the color of the sun. The sun makes everything grow.