Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Curious as a Cat- #209 - March 9, 2010

Curious as a Cat
#209
March 9, 2010

1) Have you ever had a friend date someone you couldn't stand? How did you handle that?

Oh yeah I have. I tried really hard never to be around when he was with her. This was a firend boy who had a hated GF. I could not stand her and luckily he got smart and dumped her before I had to tell him what she was really like. This was of course centuries ago.
2) Among all your close friends, who is the cutest?
Without mentioning names it is my BFF. She has the wittiest smile and the twinkliest (I just made up this word)eyes. She can raise one eyebrow up her forehead when in doubt of something. Very cute indeed.
3) Do you have someone wrapped around your finger? Or are you wrapped around someone else's finger?
I don't think either of these is true for me. I can not be controlled just by someones will. Also, I don't like to hold control over another person.

The picture is a hot summer night. It is at the end of a summer festival.The fireworks are glorious. Even the mosquitoes are awed by the beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment