March 6, 2010
1. Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Yes, I have been married almost 20 years.
2. What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to be a farmer's wife and have lots of kids.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing well. I sing badly now but very loudly. I would like to sing loudly but well.
4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
In a restaurant is would be root beer, with pizza it would be beer.
5. What was the last book you read?
The High and Lonesome by Hal Borland.
6. What zodiac sign are you?
7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
Two in my left ear, one in my right. I thinking of getting a little one by the side of my nose but am wondering if I am too old at 54.
8. Worst habit?
9. What is your favorite sport?
10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
I am the eternal optimist.My family says I wear rose colored glasses. I say I look darn good in them.
11. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
WOW! How serious should this be? OK not so much. I slammed my finger in the car door when I was about 16 and now that finger nail doesn't grow very long.
12. Tell me one weird fact about you.
I can't drive a stick shift because I am left handed. I can't get my right hand to shift while the left foot is doing something different.
13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Clowns are fun. Very cute.
14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I would have thick, luscious hair.
15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
It would depend on the crime. If the consequences could mean jail time, I would be your conscience. If it were a crime of fun I would be a partner.
16. Ever been arrested?
Yes, I spent the night in a North Carolina jail. Waiting to sober up so I could drive the guys I was with home. They were worse off than I was.
17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay down debt with some, have fun with some.
18. What's your favorite place to hang out at?
If one were closer to where I lived it would be a bookstore, or a yarn shop.
19. Do you believe in ghosts?
I lived in a haunted house. Yes I am a believer even though I know I shouldn't be.
20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read, or knit.
21. Do you swear a lot?
No, in fact instead of saying cr**, I say crumb. But, if I am really , really angry I can let it fly.
22. Biggest pet peeve?
The words pet peeve. Plus know-it alls who really know nothing.
23. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
24. Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Not after 20 years of being married.
25. Do you believe in God?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!