So here are your random plinko questions lined up in a row just like tin cans:
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
I think the oldest pair of shoes is almost 20 years old. I wore them when I got married. They are so uncomfortable that I doubt I have worn them since, but can't throw them out.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
I never saw any Girl Scouts to buy from. The Girl Scout I used to know is not a member now. I would have bought Thin Mints. I live for Thin Mints.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
I do not know how. I would love to learn. Ever since I first saw "An American President", I have wanted to dance the way Annette Benning and Michael Douglas did.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
In a lot of ways I was responsible. My mom went back to work when I was in the 6th grade. It was up to me to come home from school and get dinner started. I made out the grocery list each week. That ended when I went into high school. Then I became so very rebellious that I shock myself now at how bad I was.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
Sad to say I didn't see any. I haven't been to a movie in about 4 years. I am going to change that this year. Even if it means going alone.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
I don't mind watching when I have blood drawn once the needle is in. I don't like to see the initial poke.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
I think it has to be Monday but I am not sure why.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my mom, my dad, my friends in WA state that I have never even met, I miss my cousin that died 1 1/2 yrs ago, I miss my son who I don't see nearly often enough.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
No they do not. They serve a purpose. When I have been the patient I put my trust in their knowledge. Knowledge that I lack. When I go to visit I go with a caring heart and hope to give something to the person I am visiting. Even if it is only a fleeting smile or a minute to forget why they are in the hospital.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
Tough one. Probably most likely a bookstore. Then a shoe and purse store. I can't imagine being able to buy any of those things brand new.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
I never change brands of TP or laundry soap. Before the recession I never changed brands on anything. Now I buy whatever is cheapest.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
I don't like to discuss feelings no matter who is doing the talking. I mean what is the point? I either like/love you or I don't. And I probably can guess how you feel about me so why discuss it into the ground? This, what my DH calls an attitude, drives him crazy. He always wants to TALK. I tell him I love him, what more does he want?