Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What's on your Nightstand - March 2010

What's on your Nightstand?
March 2010

I have on my nightstand at this time way too many books for just one month.

I have:
Nancy Drew The Clue in the Jewel Box
Nancy Drew The Sky Phantom
Nancy Drew The Witch Tree Symbol
The Whistling Season by Ivan Doig
Please Help Me God by Sister Mary Rose McGeady
Death's Domain by Alex Matthews
A Wild Cold State by Debra Monroe
Band Room Bash by Candice Speare

If there were a category for What's by your living room chair I would have 4 or 5 more to add.

4 comments:

  1. By all means add the ones by your chair too! LOL Have a great reading month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me...I have at least a dozen books awaiting my eyes...I'm reading every night before going to sleep, now that I have a new reading lamp! Happy reading! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one book on my night table, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. I haven't started it yet, but I hear it is 'can't put it down' good. Of course, there is a stack of yet to read books on my desk. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I actually don't have any books on my nightstand but on my coffee table, my dining room table, my book case, the table behind the sofa...well, you get the idea! :) Looks like you're doing the Nancy Drew challenge? I started, got six books in and kind of dropped the ball. I need to pick it back up; it's lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete