The 35 questions X 2
April 3, 2010
36. If you suddenly became single or are single, do you think you could last in a relationship for 12 months or more?
If I were to become single now, I would never be in another relationship ever again.
37. Do you forgive or forget?
I forgive but never forget
38. Do you trust people?
Sometimes too much.
39. What are you not looking forward to?
40. Do you get mad easily?
Oh my yes.
41. Tell us about the last time you were told you that you have pretty eyes.
My optometrist told me that just before cataract surgery.
42. Do you have strange dreams?
When I remember my dream it is pretty strange, but mostly I don't remember them.
43. Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead?
LOL Yes I have. Enough said.
44. Tell us about the last time you fell asleep in someones arms.
Stretching my memory tonight is not a good thing. I don't remember. Unless my cat counts.
45. When did you last play a game?
Last week I played Don't Break the Ice.
46. What do you have on you at all times?
Clothing, except of course when I am in the shower.
47. Do you go out in public without getting all dressed up?
Yes most of the time.
48. Do you like fruity or minty gum?
49. Favourite musician or group?
A golden oldie ...Neal Diamond...a new one Josh Groban or Susan Boyle
50. Do you like anyone?
Almost everyone I know
51. Favourite computer game?
Any hidden object game.
52. First album you ever went and bought with your own money?
Gosh that would be in the late 60's, and it was probably something by Peter, Paul, and Mary.
53. Think back five months ago, were you single?
I haven't been single in over 24 years.
54. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Yes I do like to mark the occasion. Unless it is the anniversary of a death.
55. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I hope so.
56. Last thing you bought?
57. Are you a jealous person?
58. Does it take a lot to make you cry?
It usually does but lately there is always a lump in my throat.
59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
60. Have you ever had your heart-broken?
Too many times to count.
61. Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did?
Yes. Back in my mispent youth I drank water from a hose that was coming from the side of a building. It was the overflow from the bait shop's minnow tank. EWWW is right.
62. Is there anyone you secretly wish you could be spending your time with right now?
63. Do you text?
I texted my son once. It freaked him out.
64. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
No. When I am on the computer I don't like to talk on the phone.
65. Is your life anything like it was a year ago?
It is too much like it was a year ago.
66. Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post.
67. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
It would be water
68. Tell us about someone that you have lost contact with someone you wish you didn't.
What can you say about a love lost? A love you never got to say good bye to? A 4 year relationship ended not because of an argument, but because someone had stolen his children and he had to go find them. He had custody and their mother ran away with them. I have not seen him in almost 30 years. I think of him often. Probably because of all the unanswered questions.
69. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"Do you want a slice of apple and peanut butter?"
70. Will this year be better than last?
I sure hope so.