April 21, 2010
1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?"
I am still having a run in with them. It has been going on for 17 years. They say I didn't return 3 books, I say I did. They won't let me have a library card.
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
I have a place. It is on the top shelf of a sort of closet. Actually a catch all cubby hole. Closet gives it way too much dignity.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
Mine isn't as bad as say an earth quake but for me it was something I don't want to live through. But the story is so long I think that come July it will become a post.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
It is either Copacabana or Weekend in New England.
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
About a week after I had been in a bad car crash I went as an accident victim. Some of the costume was real some was make-up but I won first place.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
7. What's your favorite breakfast food?
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
Yes, my food dehydrator. Love it. Even after 20 years it still works like new.
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Sneaking in and out yes. However, not recently.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not a lasting love. That has to be grown out of friendship and respect.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
That would be a ZERO. I hate jeans.They are cold in the winter and hot in the summer. They are very uncomfortable and make my butt look even bigger than it is.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.")
I don't know who Duff is or his crew but the cake made for me would probably be musical notes that are flat. I only know how to sing flat and off key. But very loudly.