Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Dozen - April 7, 2010

Random Dozen
April 7, 2010

1. Define a great relationship.
Give and take, mutual respect, laughter together, equality,
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
A few weeks ago I stopped at the Burger King for a coffee while I was driving to my aunt's. They usually have great coffee, especially since there isn't a Caribou close by. That morning the coffee tasted like it was leftover from the day before. It was burnt tasting and thick as tar.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
A black Lab. They are the smartest, loyalist, kindest dogs God ever made.
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
It would be Colorado. I love the mountains. It could be Maine, but since I have never even visited there I would be hesitant to move there.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I would have two parents. Failing that I would have one parent who was functional. Or maybe it would be to grow up in a clean house.
6. Who's the funniest person you know?
My BF. We laugh hysterically together. Mostly because of her.
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
I don't think so.
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
Gosh, that was so long ago I don't know if I remember. It might have had something to do with coffee. Or maybe the bathroom. Or maybe feeding the cats.
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
Grilled or fried what? Hamburgers? Grilled. Chicken? Grilled. Potatoes? Fried
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
I am if I can't use a light switch to turn the lights back on, as in a power outage.
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A nun or a farmers wife.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
BLUNT.

2 comments:

  1. Good answer about being afraid when you can't turn the lights on--in a power outage. Those are scary to me, too, I just didn't think about it...A farmer's wife or a nun? How did that work out for you??? Thanks Trudy, for making me laugh! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-you win for wanting to be a nun when you were little! Very sweet. And #5 really moved me, probably moreso than anyone else's answer. Your comment on my blog today touched my heart deeply. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete