Ten on the 10TH
January 10, 2010
10 Life Lessons?
1. The 10TH of the month comes around very quickly, and when you are the least prepared.
2. It will snow when the weather conditions are correct, not necessarily when the weather man says.
3. Cats are not afraid of heights. As I have posted before one of ours climbs to the top of the bird feeder. Now he has taught 3 of the others to do the same. The bird feeder is about 7 feet above the ground.
4. On January 10Th at 7 in the morning it is still dark outside.
5. Apple pie, warmed, served with cinnamon ice cream is a very good dessert.
6. God will always have an answer to our prayers. It is just that sometimes the answer is NO.
7. It is hard to put mascara on when A.)you are sweaty, AND B.) your hand is shaking.
8. When a tree falls in the woods and no one around they really do make a noise.
9. Snowmobiles going the wrong way down the road at night, with their headlights on make drivers confused. This could be dangerous.
10. I am glad that this is ten on the tenth and not twelve on the tenth.