Saturday, January 2, 2010

Friday Fill Ins January 1, 2010

Friday Fill Ins
January 1, 2010

1. Last night
I had a perfectly normal, ordinary night at home and loved it.

2. My goal this year is to be better organized. I am going to de-clutter, and de-stress.

3. The funniest thing is that I can't think of a single funny thing.

4. WOW! 2010!!!....It will be 20 years in June that I got married. It has gone by so fast.

5. He said "I can feel my heart beat in my ear."; she said "Well, at least you have one!"

6. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's up to us to find it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading the blogs and playing some games with online friends, tomorrow my plans include trying to find my kitchen, it is buried under leftover Christmas residue, and Sunday, I want to do some baking for our Christmas next weekend, and I AM going to start going through my dresser drawers and throwing stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment