January 13, 2010
1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you crave?
I think it was last week and I craved Chinese food. Or maybe it was chocolate.Or maybe it was pizza. Those are the 3 things I crave almost constantly.
2. M & M's or Skittles?
Always M & M's. And not peanut ones. I have never even tasted a Skittles.
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
I am ashamed to say no I have not. Every year I try to do just that but some where a long the line I get side tracked. I pick up again but to say cover to cover no I have not.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
Te older I get the longer it takes. I think I am fully awake in about 45 minutes. I use to jump out of bed and be ready to start my day. Sadly, that is no longer true.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
No, I have never been on a cruise. I would like to take a cruise to Alaska. It was my mom's dream to do that, but she died before realizing that dream. I would like to do it for her.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
Kathryn Hepburn without a doubt.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
Algebra. I don't get it. I have taken it so many times and failed each time. Now my eyes go crossed just at the thought of it. I was so lucky that my son was a natural math whiz is school and didn't require mom's help.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
I'm not sure I even understand the question. As long as my computer works and I can receive and send calls on my cell phone I am happy.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I love to shop for cards. I spend an inordinate amount of time picking just the right card. Then sometimes I have to give more than one because I can not narrow it down to just one. Sometimes I pick a card up ahead of time only to lose it in the mess that is my house so I get to go card shopping again.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
I am in the process of a new do right now. I told my hairdresser to do whatever she wanted and now it is in the middle of a grow out to become what I don't know.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
Bargains. Or shoes and purses. Or clothes. Or books. Lots of books.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
How good it feels to be getting away for a few hours.