Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins - January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins
January 29, 2010


1. Wouldn't it be easy if there were no evil in the world.

2. Warm Spring air will feel better than ever!

3. I love the taste of a really good cup of fresh coffee (Caraboo).

4. The cats are in the living room.

5. The first thing we're going to do when Spring comes is to plant a garden of flowers. .

6. Yesterday I heard drip, drip, drip; and saw that the front window was leaking from the outside in. This is not a good thing.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing exactly what I am doing, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out a closet that has been bugging me and Sunday, I want to finish up a baby cap and booties set for the local hospital._

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend! Do you knit or crochet the cap and booties? I crochet, but never learned how to knit.

    ReplyDelete