Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ten on Tuesday - Dec10. Do you prefer classic old movies or new?ember 15, 2009

Ten on Tuesday
December 15, 2009

1. What is your favorite recipe using ground beef?
That would be spaghetti sauce. Love it. In fact we just had it for dinner the last two nights. I don't make it though, it is my husband's specialty.

2. What was your favorite book as a kid?
Any Nancy Drew book. When I was growing up the covers were yellow. That just about tells you my age. I still have all of my old books and about once a year I read them.

3. Did you work as a teenager and if so, where?

I tried to work, but no one wanted to hire me. I was very small for my age (which I could still say that). I did babysit though. I liked getting paid to raid the fridge , and the kids were always great fun too.

4. Did you work while in college and if so, where?
The first time I was on college I worked as a teacher's aide at a day care center. I was hoping to be a teacher. The second time in college I worked as a teacher's aide. Funny I just now realized that. But the second time I worked for an office skills teacher.

5. When you go to sleep do you like total darkness or semi? When you go to sleep do you need quiet or is some noise ok?

Total darkness and no noise at all. Even a sliver of light will keep me awake. Good thing I live in the woods, no street lights here.

6. When doing laundry, fabric softener or not?
I have hard water. I use a fabric softener in the washer. If I didn't my clothes would stand up by themselves.

7. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
I would rather be deaf because I could still be totally independent. I mean I could drive myself to where I needed to go. I would miss the sound of music and of the rain but I could see the music of the rain.

8. Bottled water or tap?
I use tap water. I try to remember to take water with me when I leave the house so that I don't have to buy any while I am gone. I don't like to drink from plastic. It always tastes funny.

9. What do you put on pancakes?
My first helping I only have syrup and butter on them. If I still have room then I have peanut butter and syrup. This is a must try for everyone.

10. Do you prefer classic old movies or new?
I don't know. What I do know is that I do not like re-makes of classic movies. I don't think the actors of today bring the same thing to the characters as the original players.

No comments:

Post a Comment