Friday's Fave Five
December 11, 2009
1. Getting all of the Christmas decorating finished.
As much as I love to decorate for Christmas, I feel really stressed until it is all up and beautiful. I did that this week.
2. The winter birds coming to the bird feeders. We have a different variety of birds now than we do in the summer. Except of course for the Chickadees.
3. Time for baking. I have time tomorrow to start my baking and I am excited about that. I love to bake and Christmas is the perfect excuse to try new recipes.
4. Medication that works like it is supposed to. My husbands new med is doing it's job. He sleeps well, is in a good mood (always). He almost seems like the man I married.
5. Battery chargers. They are a wonderful, miraculous invention. You hook them up and turn on the car. Oh what a delight. My 7 year old battery really loves this machine. I know I need a new battery, but I was hoping to put it off until after Chirstmas, with a battery charger I just might make it.