Friday's Fave Five #65
December 4, 2009
1. I have a great hairdresser. She has done my hair for about 10 years. I just let her do whatever she wants with my hair. She knows what works and what won't work. This week she gave me a new do. It looks great. She is definitely on my fave list.
2. The woods have a dusting of snow. At this time of year the woods can look forlorn and bleak. All browns and grays, not much variation on colors. With a dusting of snow the woods comes alive and is very enjoyable to look at and watch.
3. Bringing out the Christmas decorations. I like to have time to sit and remember when each ornament was purchased and the reason that particular one chosen. It makes me all warm inside.
4. I discovered a new flavor of Coffee Mate this week. It is called "Italian Sweet Cream". It is so good. I don't really care for a bunch of flavors for coffee. I prefer my coffee black but once in a while I like a little bit of sweet. This fills that need.
5. I placed an order with the Metropolitan Museum of Art in November, it has not been delivered yet. This week I called their customer service number. After waiting on hold for 20 minutes on Wednesday I was told that they would look into it. After waiting on hold for more than 20 minutes on Thursday they told me they would call me later in the day as soon as they had something to tell me. Today, after being on hold for over 30 minutes I was told that the original order had been sent but that they did not have a tracking number and that a second order would be going out today...priority. I told them that their customer service really was not so good. That their follow through was horrible. That I would not be ordering from them again. They apologized for any inconvenience. Later this afternoon my original customer service rep called me, she told me of the second order being sent out today and that it would be here on Monday. If not I was to call immediately and let her know. She also mentioned that the shipping and handling fee would be refunded. This is one of my favorite things this week because it shows what patience and perseverance can accomplish. I spent a lot of time on hold and I told them my opinion of their operation, without getting nasty, and they showed me their appreciation.