Friday's Fave Five
November 27, 2009
1. A freshly made bed. I love getting into the bed at might when I have just changed the sheets that day. Something about them being all crisp and in perfect place is really very satisfying to me.
2. Warm socks right out of the dryer. I like to put on socks as I fold them. I only do this in the winter. When the socks are still warm they make my whole body be warm.
3. Good books from the used book store. I think sometimes that I keep the used book store in business. On the way to the bookstore to turn in books for trade credit, I think to my self that I will not buy any that day. I have yet to live up to that vow. I always come home with more than I brought in.
4. Getting ready to decorate the house for Christmas. I get giddy just from the anticipation of this activity.
5. My cats when they sleep on me at night. One sleeps on my hip and the other sleeps on my feet. I don't have to ad extra blankets because of them or turn up the heat at night.