Friday, November 13, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday 11/13/09

Food 4 Thought Friday
11/13/09

BREAKFAST

I wouldn't be caught dead...
on a roller coaster. It is way too high and way too fast and way too scary. I am more of a merry go round type rider than the high fast rides.

LUNCH

Was I ever frightened for my life?
Yes, in my misspent youth I got in with a very bad crowd. I didn't know how bad they were until I woke up one morning and didn't know where I was. I didn't remember how I got to where I was and I didn't know anyone that was there with me, but I was the stranger. I left that house and hitchhiked home. I never went back to see those friends again. I was scared that if I continued down that same path I would end up dead.

DINNER
What am I passionate about?
I am passionate about , hmmm.... I don't know. Honesty is the first thing that comes to mind. I hate liars. I mean really hate lying. But then I think too I am passionate about reading. I try and read all sorts of books. Even if at first it doesn't interest me. I hope it broadens my outlook on a variety of topics. But my favorite will always be fiction.

MIDNIGHT SNACK

Have I ever won a trophy?
Yes. When I was in high school I belonged to a bowling league. I received a trophy for most improved average. I think the leader just felt sorry for me and gave me something because he knew how hard I had tried. I think my beginning average 30 and maybe the ending was 65.

RECIPE OF THE WEEK
Not for life but just for the week.
I am trying to not get so overwhelmed with all I have to do that I come to a stand still. When that happens my brain stops to function. I call my BF and she breaks down all I have to do into manageable tasks and that allows my brain to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment