Friday, November 13, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday - Friday Fill-Ins 11/13/09

Food 4 Thought Friday
Friday Fill-ins
11/13/09

1. The last band I saw live was...
Does the high school band at my son's graduation count? If not then it would have to be Neal Diamond in 1987. Oh dear, I need to get out more.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving...
It will be my husband and myself this year. He doesn't like turkey. So I decided that rather than make a big bird for just the 2 of us I would bake a chicken. Now that I have the pressure of a huge meal out of my mind I think I can enjoy Thanksgiving. I also am looking forward to the annual start of the Christmas movie season in my house.

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is...
Almost finished. But that statement is misleading because I still have gifts to make. I have a set of flour sack towels to embroider, 2 stocking caps to crochet, and a no sew fleece pillow to make.

4 Thoughts of a mild winter, a warm spring day, a fun Christmas with children in the house fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear my hair in a different style. My hair is very thin on top and I wear a traditional comb over. Not like D.Trump's but close. My hair styles are very limited.

6. Bagpipes are a terribly lonely sound.

7. And as for the weekend I am driving tomorrow to pick up some food that I have ordered. It is an 80 mile round trip. I might take in a craft fair while I am in that town. It is a small town. It has a nice homey feeling to it.

I don't know what I did to make the last 3 all bold but I can't undo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment