February 17, 2010
1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?
If competing meant that I was good at this sport I would be a figure skater because it means I am graceful. In the summer Olympics I would be a swimmer because it would mean I knew how.
2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?
Not a specific one because they are all so special. I am terrible with names but I do remember when that young man's sister had died but he went on to compete anyway because he thought he would want her to.
3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics?
I don't know this girl personally, but she was on the last winter Olympic women's hockey team. She comes from a little town of less than 2,000. I met her mom who of course was as proud as can be.
4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?
I could make gold in reading. I read many books at a time. I could also gold in salad making. I make fantastic salads.
5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?
Yes. My cousin has traced our family back to the 1500's in Germany. And some of our family still lives in the same town.
6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?
Late for me would be 10 and no I do not. I think that the day is almost over and nothing has been accomplished.
7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.)
No I have not preformed CPR on anyone, but yes I do know how.
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.
Does our own country count? I would like to visit all of our states. I would like to learn more of our own history. After doing that then I would consider going to another country.
9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically?
Yes. It was horrible for all who watched.
10. What is the last book you read?
Nancy Drew Mystery of Phantom Hill. Just finished it.
11. Do you enjoy sleeping late? NO, YOU write the question! How's that for random??
Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery?
Yes. If I could afford to have my eyes done I would have them done in a split second. They have bags, and hang over onto my eyelashes, and the lids are very crapey
12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?
My favorite meal at any restaurant is a big salad. I could eat salad everyday of the week, but it always tastes better when I don't have to fix it.