Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10 on the 10TH - Febraury 10, 2010

10 on the 10Th
February 10, 2010


Valentines being Sunday I am going to list (I hope) 10 romantic songs.

1. First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

2. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton

3. Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers

4. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

5. Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson

6. I Can't Help Falling In Love With You - Elvis

7. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge

8. I Got You Babe - Sonny & Cher

9. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole

10. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker

Wheew I did it. Didn't think I would for a while there. I had to reach way back for some of these.

8 comments:

  1. That's a great list. Some of those I know and love, and a couple I'm not familiar with. You've given me some research to conduct. LOL!

    Thanks for linking up! I always love your lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, great list of songs except for You Are So Beautiful. It's a beautiful song, but I hate to hear Joe Cocker sing it. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to my ears...LOL Blessings, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Cocker singing that song is haunting. Love it (and laughing a little at how my comment is so different from the one above me.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker

    one of our all-time favorites.

    happy valentine.

    :-)

    ..
    .ero

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your list. I can sing the words to most of the songs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I love number 10. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trudy-
    Great list, awesome songs. I'm Judd Corizan from the meme Sunday Stealing. (http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com) I thought I'd take the time to invite you and all Random Dozen players to join us this and every Sunday. We have a group of great players who participate. We usually post by 3PM Eastern time on Saturdays.

    Thanks!
    Judd

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! Great list!

    I stopped over from Mer's blog.

    ReplyDelete