Monday, February 1, 2010

Curious as a Cat - February 1, 2010

Curious as a Cat
February 1, 2010

1) Did you wear hand-me-downs as a kid?

No. I was the oldest and the only girl. No one to pass clothes to me.


2) If you were to have the voice of any media personality, whose would you choose?

I would like Barbra Streisand's voice. She can really sing and her speaking voice is great also.


3) Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth?

Yes. I am strange but I actually like bad dreams. It is like watching a horror movie or reading a scary book. Plus, I know that I will wake up so nothing really bad can happen.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZkxNcjoOOjMkXM8ftBxVDMW-hi2KPa_fWKf-6bDA20vefpO_P8NPxYB5KSRln3prFz55x3hhplE1mzqGxLvEI5mB52VXQfW8H0XRHPcyNi3j53qwRf4DzLycYJyshR6bdwBr3WU15Cb8/s1600-h/Skye+at+sunrise.jpg

Well I can't get the picture to come up here. However, I think it is a picture of Roswell NM. I think I can see in the rays the space craft that so many people believe landed there. I don't personally believe that one did land but in this picture I can see one.

No comments:

Post a Comment