Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Curious as a Cat Week Number 205 2-9-10

Curious as a Cat
Number 205
February 0, 2010


1) Tell about a snowball fight you had.

I was in my twenties when this fight happened. It was late at night, at the end of a date. My boyfriend and I were sitting in the car saying our good night. As I got out of the car I reached up to the roof and grabbed a hand full of snow. I threw it in at him. He got quite the surprise. He then jumped out of the car, ran around it, and rolled me to the ground. And of course smeared my face with snow. We laughed. We got back in the car to catch our breath. He partially rolled down the window and threw in some snow. I did the same. As they say, the game was on. His car was so wet by the time I finally went in the house. I thought about him in the morning, having to get in it in dry clothes and drive to work. But I didn't lose any sleep because I was very wet myself.

2) Where is the best hiding place you know of?

If it is for gifts then I would have to say the front of a piano. Unknown to most people the front panel of a piano comes off. If the piano is played I wouldn't recommend this place, however, if like my piano it has sat silent for years it is the perfect hiding place. I didn't know of this place until I was an adult and my mother told me. She always hid our gifts in our piano.

3) What extracurricular activities did you do while at school?

Warming a chair in the Principal's office, skipping out of class, smoking, and sassing the hall monitor. Do those count as extracurricular activities?

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

I am not sure why, but it reminds me of the monkeys hear no evil, see no evil, and hear no evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment