Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sunday Stealing - May 30, 2010


Sunday Stealing: The Just Because Meme


1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
The woods, my husband, a cat, birds outside the window, a to be read reading list.

2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it?
It is very short. I have it cut about every 3 months, but i always seem to cut it myself between professional cuts. My hairdresser says that I add texture.

3. What are you wearing now?
A robe

4. What's your occupation? Do you like it?
Housewife. Most of the time

5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason?
I fell asleep reading Friday morning. I guess the reason was because I was tired?

6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically?

My husband

8. What was the last full meal that you ate?
Pork, pasta, green vegetable, and applesauce.

9. What was the last email that you received?
Blog notification

10. What one website do you always visit when you go online?
Blogger and FB

11. What was the last significant thing you bought?
Do groceries count?

12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan?
Moby or Flogging Molly

13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night?
Plans for my day today.

14. What was the last CD you bought?

A Harry Conick Jr. Christmas CD

15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today?
Sunny, 68, low humidity, mild breeze. Lovely like that. Today is hot...86 and muggy.

16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be?

I would love to be able to sing well. I sing now loudly but not well.

17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts?
I have never ever watched any Idol.

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
What? Are you out of your mind??

19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend?

None, sad to say.

20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically?
It was a long, long time ago. I have been married almost 20 years.



3 comments:

  1. Interesting questions. I wish I could sing, too. I have trouble carrying a tune! I don't watch American Idol either, tried it, but didn't care for it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 2nd one...you cut your own hair? How I envy your talent!!

    Here is my Stealing. Hope you can stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a great window view!

    Have a great Sunday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/its-all-the-email-rage/
    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete