I think going to a party. Then I can go home when I want and not worry about the guests. I don't have to wait for them all to be ready to go home.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
My cousin's wedding reception. It is where I met my husband.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
I hope to hear, "Well done good, and faithful servant."
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
The lightness it brings to the day.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
I prefer to bring my own gift. I like to shop. I like to get creative in my gift giving. I like to be independent.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
A free week of housecleaning works for me. That would mean the dishes would be cleaned and the kitchen cleaned which is the worst part of cooking anyway.
7. What song describes your mood today?
A song about arguing would fit today. That is what I have done most of today with the husband.
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
I can't answer this question. I didn't have nay bridal showers. At work I was the one who planned those things, and I couldn't very well plan my own. At home I don't know why I didn't have any.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
Today during the 3 hour long argument. The D word was said.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
Potato chips are a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop. Or chocolate cookies.
12. "-----" is the best motivation.
Fear is the best motivation.