Monday, August 10, 2009

Heads or Tails Tuesday - 102 Note - 8/10/09

Heads or Tails this week is Hot with Notes as the topic.

I never used to write notes to myself. It always sounded so very, very silly. However, the older I get the more necessary they have become.

I have notes to tell me what to buy at the store. I have notes to tell me who I am supposed to call on any given day. I have notes that tell me what to pack when I am going away. I have notes to tell me what I am going to accomplish that day. I have notes telling me to remember to read my notes.

I think the next note I need is a note to tell me where all of my other notes are.

8 comments:

  1. Isn't that the truth and some days I do through my notes to rewrite only to make bigger notes Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa. I have one of those dry erase boards I leave notes for myself on. It's more visible than the Post-It notes I used to write myself all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too make notes...especially when I get to the store and forget what was most important to buy. I then go home and remember. That's when I start writing notes. Thing is, half the time, I forGET the note next time I go.

    My HoT is posted...scroll down a bit when you arrive!
    Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Sometimes I think I need a post-it note stuck to my forehead to remember everything:) I've always been a list-maker, so I don't think of it as a sign of getting older, just normal for me. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Notes to remind me of my notes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I didn't write myself notes, I'd never remember anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally and completely understand. I will get ready to comment on a post and forget what I was going to say. I'd like to blame it on my age, but I've been this way most of my life. It's getting a little worse now.

    Let's blame it on our creative minds!

    ReplyDelete