Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Carry on Tuesday #15 Week of August 15, 2009

The quote this week is: " (We) loved with a love that was more than love."



I love you, you know. But the love I shared with her was more than love. I know you loved her too, but not like I did.

I watched her that night. You didn't see me but I was sitting on the table. She was crying and you held her in your arms. You were so tender. I watched the tears fall from your eyes. You were giving her comfort. Trying to ease her pain. Trying to help her to the other side. I felt your anguish. I knew your pain.

And because I knew that you loved her it hurts me to tell you that I must follow her. I loved her too much to be in this world without her. I know it is too soon for you to understand, but it has already been too long for me.

Please hold me in your arms like you did her. Please help me the way you did her.

I will miss you. But my love for her can not wait. I must go to her.

4 comments:

  1. haunting, enchanting, intriguing.
    who is "I" amle...female? very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could just keep on reading!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all.
    The "me" in this is one of my cats. It was her sister that she watched from my dining room table. I held her sister in my arms as she went to the rainbow bridge. Lucky died 2 weeks later. I know it was from loneliness and a broken heart.

    ReplyDelete