Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sunday Stealing - November 7, 2010

< style="font-style: italic; ">We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go



1. What do you consider your hometown to be?
The town where I grew up and went to school. It is a suburb of Minneapolis, but it has a small town feel to it. Even today. I would still feel safe walking there at night.

2. What’s the hardest part of your average day?
Deciding what to make for dinner. I am bored with everything that easily comes to mind. Anyone with new recipe ideas?

3. The easiest? Why?
Getting up in the morning. I love the early part of the day. It is full of possibilities. With my first cup of coffee I spend my time reading in my Bible each morning. It is nice to have this as my quiet time with God.

4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst?
Cold, cold Water. If I am really really thirsty I want a small amount of pop. Or sweet tea.

5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself.
There are two goals into one (sort of), I want to go back to San Fransisco and spend some quality time there, and when I leave there I want to go to Maine and spend time there too.

6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing.
It will have to be either the lower back pain I get when I stand for more than 10 minutes or the pain I get in my hands and left arm when I have done too much crocheting. Either one limits me on what I can do.

7. Where do you find solace?
In the morning with my Bible. Or with my cats on my lap.

8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news?
I hate to see the abuse/neglect (isn't neglect really abuse?) of children. It makes my blood boil when I see what people do to the precious gift that they have been given.

9. What do you eat for a favorite snack?
Cookies. Chocolate. Chocolate cookies would be divine.

10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time?
For a newer movie it would be "Sahara" with Matthew McConaughey and Steve Zahn. It is a fun movie to watch. I could watch The Sound of Music over and over. And do. My all time favorite movie is "Now Voyager".

11. What boy/girl first made you cry?
Oh my! I am not sure I can remember back that far. But I would guess it was 9th grade because I was the new kid in the school.

12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often?
If I have to I drink Folger's Breakfast Blend. I prefer McGarvey coffee, but is hard to find here. I have to go to the city to buy it.

13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves?
EWWW. Do I really have to put my hands in dirt? I don't like my hands and nails to get dirty. If I have to dig in dirt I will take 3 pairs of gloves please.

14. James Taylor or Carly Simon?
James Taylor all the way.

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Try deciding what to make for dinner when you're hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to worry about dinner.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/top-10-most-inappropriate-places-to-flirt/

    Join us for Monday Mayhem!

    ReplyDelete